Seeking an energetic and dependable person to join our team at Guida & Jimenez.
• Preparing federal and state tax returns with supporting work papers
• Responsible for monthly & quarterly write-up work
• Assisting with audits on both for-profit and not-for-profits
• Assisting with a variety of special projects as needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of experience in public accounting in a small to mid-sized firm. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA candidate a plus. Qualities the candidate must exhibit include:
• Proficient with Practice CS, Creative Solutions, QuickBooks & Ultra Tax
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Proficient on a 10-key calculator
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Flexible with a strong ability to prioritize workload in order to meet competing deadlines
• Organized, detail oriented & accurate
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Self-motivated, proactive and creative with a positive attitude
We are looking for someone who is an independent, motivated team player with an ability to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers alike. We welcome candidates with small practices/client base.
Applicants only, NO RECRUITERS.
Please email your resume and salary history in either Word or PDF format to email@example.com. References to be provided upon request.